Schacht Zoom Loom
Schacht has taken a simple design and transformed it into an efficient and comfortable little loom. If you've ever woven on a pin loom, you'll love our new and improved model.
Small and compact, the Zoom Loom is easy to take along with you anywhere. Weave anywhere, any time!
Weave your favorite yarns! Sport, DK, Worsted or even finer yarns on this handy little loom! Then combine the 4" x 4" squares to create everything from placemats, scarves and shawls to totes and bags and even baby blankets, throws and afghans. The sky's the limit!
Easy to follow instructions are included.
Click Here to watch video of the ZOOM Loom in action!
What makes this ZOOM loom unique from all the others? Schacht has cleverly incorporated these designs into the ordinary pin loom to make this something very special!
- The sloping interior edge guides your weaving needle.
- Graceful extended sides are easy to hold.
- Molded-in instructions on the front and back are always there when you need them.
- A handy slot holds the starting yarn without knotting.
- Made in Boulder, Colorado USA!
- The Zoom Loom comes in an attractive carrying case.
- A 6" weaving needle and a 3" yarn needle are included, as well as a full-color instruction book with three projects.
- An online instructional video now available.
Check out more free pattern ideas from Schacht Spindle Company
We've added new ZOOM Loom kits to get you started right off the bat! Order any of these kits and you will be on your way making your first ZOOM Loom projects!
Check out more ideas for Zoom Looming on Pinterest