All Wrapped Up Scarf Club
Weave Scarves for the Season!
We love Zig Zag Boucle so much that we've designed six soft, silky scarf projects that are fun and easy to weave on your rigid heddle looms. Each scarf kit comes with all the yarns needed to complete an oversized, soft and cozy scarf.
In addition to weaving with soft, luxurious Zig Zag Boucle, we've also added some of our most popular Bamboo, Rayon and Tencel yarns in these patterns. You will love weaving each and every scarf project in this collection!
Beginner Friendly Projects!
Each scarf kit comes with all the yarns needed plus easy, step-by-step patterns that make these projects perfect for beginning weavers. You will enjoy learning techniques such as weaving with highly textured yarns, mixing solid and variegated colors, hand manipulated stitches, hemstitching, making a twisted fringe, and weaving in plaid.
What You Need
* Rigid Heddle or 4-shaft loom with 15" weaving width
(Use the drop-down menu above to specify which style of loom you will be using.)
* 7.5 (or 8) dent reed and 10 dent reed
* 2 shuttles
What You Get
* All the yarns you’ll need to complete all six projects
* Step-by-step warping, weaving and finishing instructions
* Access to our Cotton Clouds Kit-of-the-Month Facebook Group for encouragement.
* One-on-one help if needed from designer Jodi Ybarra
* Each kit is packaged in its own organza gift bag that makes it easy for gifting your scarves.
Free for a Limited Time!
* Free darning needle for hemstitching
* Free Downloadable Patterns for all six projects.
What You Save
* Time choosing yarns and colors
* Hassle of gathering all the yarns and instructions
* Free Shipping each month (Free shipping rates apply to all orders within USA)
What You Pay
*You will be billed $54.95/month for your 6 month membership
Your membership automatically ends after the sixth month.
Weaving kits that are included with your bundle:
Note: There is a $20 cancellation fee for any club that is canceled before the 6-month membership ends.
I love it. I have difficulty with picking out colors, so this is great. I haven't done much weaving for a few months , so this is great at getting me back into weaving.