Bamboo Cotton 990
Bamboo Cotton 990 is a dream to weave with!
This blend of organic cotton and bamboo is breathable, amazingly soft, has a subtle sheen and a luxurious hand and just right for a baby's tender skin. Weave a blanket, crochet a layette, or knit a sweater. You will love this yarn with whatever you decide to make!
- Henry's Attic Natural Fiber Yarn
- 51% combed organic cotton / 49% rayon from bamboo
- 8 oz reeled hank / approx. 495 yds
- 16 oz cones/ approx. 990 yds
- sett: 10 epi
- knitting gauge: 5.5-6 sts / inch on US 4-6
- hand wash or gentle cycle in machine in cold water; don't use chlorine bleach or liquid fabric softener which can damage bamboo fiber; dry flat or on cool, low cycle in machine.
Bamboo Cotton 900 comes in a reeled hank, which must be wound into a ball before use. (If you will be dyeing this yarn, it is best to keep it in its reeled hank during the dye process.)
Now available on convenient 16 oz cones!