Red Oak Yarn Stand
Introducing the six-cone yarn stand, your solution to hassle-free warping. Say goodbye to tangles and frustration with this meticulously crafted stand.
Crafted from stunning red oak, each stand showcases the natural beauty of the wood grain, adding an elegant touch to your workspace. Finished with a light stain, these stands are handmade with charm and sophistication, elevating the aesthetics of any room.
Experience the joy of hassle free weaving as you effortlessly wind your warps on this sturdy and stylish yarn stand.
- Stand holds a variety of cone sizes and perfect for our Aurora Earth 4oz cones
- Smooth yarn guides ensure tangle and snag-free warping
- Felt pads to protect floor surfaces
- Quality solid Red Oak with a light stain
- Handmade with care in Arizona!
- Free cone of Aurora Earth 8/2 cotton (840 yds)
Since these stands are handmade, we currently have a limited supply.
So happy that I bought this stand. Absolutely love. My yarns stayed nice and neat without tangles. No more bending which is great for my back. Nice craftsmanship.
Comes completely built, nothing to put together. Well constructed. Meant for smaller tubes of yarn if you want to use more than a couple of colors. 1lb. cones can work but only 1 or 2 .