All Wrapped Up Scarf Collection E-Book
Weave Scarves for the Season!
We love Zig Zag Boucle so much that we've designed six soft, silky scarf projects that are fun and easy to weave on your rigid heddle looms.
In addition to weaving with soft, luxurious Zig Zag Boucle, we've also added some of our most popular Bamboo, Rayon and Tencel yarns in these patterns. You will love weaving each and every scarf project in this collection!
Beginner Friendly Projects!
Each scarf pattern includes easy, step-by-step instructions that make these projects perfect for beginning weavers. You will enjoy learning techniques such as weaving with highly textured yarns, mixing solid and variegated colors, hand-manipulated stitches, hemstitching, making a twisted fringe, and weaving in plaid.
What You Need
* Rigid Heddle loom with 15" weaving width
* 7.5 (or 8) dent reed and 10 dent reed
* 2 shuttles
What You Get
* Six scarf patterns from our All Wrapped Up Scarf Collection
* Step-by-step warping, weaving and finishing instructions
* Access to our Cotton Clouds Kit-of-the-Month Facebook Group for encouragement.
* One-on-one help if needed from designer Jodi Ybarra
Patterns included in this All Wrapped Up Scarf Collection
*These projects are also available as kits with all the yarns needed.