Super Soft Cotton Towel Kit-of-the-Month Club ~ Rigid Heddle Weaving
Join our Super Soft Cotton® Towel Kit Club!
Introducing Our Favorite Yarn!
We love Caterpillar Variegated Cotton yarn!
It's so soft and lofty with a touch of twist that's created by a very thin binder yarn wrapped around a loosely spun cotton. It's just the right amount of subtle texture that makes these towels thick, absorbent, strong, durable and absolutely stunning!
You're going to love how we've combined Caterpillar Variegated Cotton with a variety of our best selling cotton yarns:
Organic 5/3 Cotton, Cotton Tail 8/4, Aurora Earth 8/2 and
Learn new techniques!
A great way to learn new rigid heddle techniques with each new design! Plus you'll stock up on beautiful cotton kitchen towels for yourself and to give as beautiful handmade gifts.
You can find many of our Super Soft Cotton® Towels on Cotton Clouds' Youtube channel. Helpful Hints & Tips videos are available!
What You Need
* rigid heddle loom
* 10 dent reed
* 4 stick shuttles
* 1 26" pick-up stick
What You Get
* All the yarns you’ll need to complete each project
* Step-by-step warping, weaving and finishing instructions
* Tips and hints for successful weaving
* Access to our Cotton Clouds Rigid Heddle Weaving Facebook Group for additional encouragement.
* One-on-one help if needed from designer Jodi Ybarra
* Free pattern downloads for each project.
What You Save
* Time choosing yarns and colors
* Hassle of gathering all the yarns and instructions
* Free Shipping on each kit (Free shipping rates apply to all orders within USA)
* Basic Club: kit to weave 2 towels, sent monthly
* Deluxe Club: kit to weave 4 towels, sent monthly
Your membership automatically ends after the twelfth month.
*Club Bundle: All 12 kits sent in one bundle (Save$49.95)
NEW! 15" and 20" Loom Super Soft Cotton Club!
Our new 15" Loom Super Soft Cotton® Towel Kit-of-the-Month Club is ideal for smaller rigid heddle looms. Same great towel designs made a bit narrower.
Loom Not Wide Enough?
It's easy to adjust the width of your towels. Study the warping order and take out enough threads in the center of your design to give you the needed width. Give us a call or email if you need some help adjusting your pattern to accommodate your loom.
Not A Rigid Heddle Weaver?
These patterns can easily be converted to weaving on a 4-shaft loom. Click HERE to download this free discussion on how easy it is to do. Then join the club and weave these gorgeous towels on your 4-shaft loom!
Need A Loom?
The 24" Ashford Rigid Heddle Loom is the easy-to-use and very affordable.
Do What You Love!
Watch our short video Do What You Love!
Weaving kits that are included with club membership:
Note: There is a $20 cancellation fee for any club that is cancelled before the 12-month membership ends.