Bakers Dozen Kit-of-the-Month Club ~ Rigid Heddle Weaving
Introducing Our Bakers Dozen Kit-of-the-Month Club!
We love weaving with cotton and bamboo yarns! They are a dream to weave with and make such thick, absorbent, and absolutely stunning towels!
We've combined our favorite cottons along with Bamboo Pop which is a cotton and bamboo blend. You will enjoy weaving in a variety of Organic 5/3 Cotton, Cotton Tail 8/4, Aurora Earth 8/2, Monte Cristo, 8/4 Cotton, and Bamboo Pop yarns.
Learn new techniques!
A great way to learn rigid heddle techniques with each new design! Plus you'll have the opportunity to weave beautiful kitchen towels for yourself and to give as beautiful handmade gifts.
What You Need
* 24" rigid heddle loom (or any size loom)
* 10 dent reed
* 4 stick shuttles
* 1 pick-up stick
What You Get
* All the yarns you’ll need to complete each project
* Step-by-step warping, weaving, and finishing instructions
* Tips and hints for successful weaving
* Access to our Cotton Clouds Facebook Group for additional encouragement.
* One-on-one help if needed from designer Jodi Ybarra
* Free pattern downloads for each project.
What You Save
* Time choosing yarns and colors, we gather all the yarns you'll need
* Free Shipping on each kit (Free shipping rates apply to all orders within USA)
* Basic Club: kits to weave 2 towels, sent monthly for 13 months
* Deluxe Club: kits to weave 4 towels, sent monthly for 13 months
Your membership automatically ends after 13 months.
Loom Not Wide Enough?
It's easy to adjust the width of your towels. Study the warping order and take out enough threads in the center of your design to give you the needed width. Give us a call or email if you need some help adjusting your pattern to accommodate your loom.
Not A Rigid Heddle Weaver?
These patterns can easily be converted to weaving on a 4-shaft loom. Click HERE to download this free discussion on how easy it is to do. Then join the club and weave these gorgeous towels on your 4-shaft loom!
Need A Loom?
The 24" Ashford Rigid Heddle Loom is easy-to-use and very affordable.
Weaving kits that are included with club membership:
Note: There is a $20 cancellation fee for any club that is canceled before the 12 month membership ends.